The PicoFlow2 offers an immediate print-out from the built-in thermal printer, tests can be stored on a memory card.
In domiciliary mode it can store up to one week of uroflowmetry data.
The printout uniquely includes a very useful Siroky Nomogram, Offered with wired or wireless connectivity.
- The touch-screen display is large and clearly laid out for Patient data entry and test set-up – very intuitive
- Traces are shown real time on the screen and the scale may be adjusted
- Siroky nomogram
- Start/End test: automatic or manual
- Built in Thermal printer
- Memory card, 512MB – enough to store 100 tests
- Accuracy: 1%
- Flow range 0 to 100 ml/sec
- Sampling rate: 10Hz
- Volume range: to 2000ml
- Optional EMG channel
- Optional software package for Windows based PC – enables data
to be transferred from the PicoFlow into a PC
Unit with touch screen and printer
Load cell with Blue Tooth connectivity, or with 8 Metre cable if wired
Adjustable stand with funnel – fits under commode or raised for standing urinal
A Load Cell with Blue Tooth connectivity to a Laptop or desktop.
The PicoZig software provides Manual or Automatic Analysis.