Increasingly, ultrasound is proving to greatly augment the physical exam and produce better clinical outcomes and reduce healthcare costs.
The SignosRT Handheld Ultrasound provides clinicians with an easy-to-use, easy-to-carry tool to complement their physical examination. It can also connect to a tablet which can be trolley mounted.
Applications where SignosRT can make a real difference are:
- eFAST protocol
- Pleural effusion assessment for determining thoracentesis puncture site
- Ascites assessment for determining paracentesis puncture site
- Assessment of post-operative wound sites
- Assessment of fetal presentation
- Bladder assessment before catheterization